Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Hero

I like watching cartoons even till now.Watching superheroes saving the evil villians really thrilled me.But the superhero I adore most is my dad.Since I was born,my dad was the one took care of me.As I grow,I would follow my dad to work even to his landscape area.I really had fun going around with him.For me,although he doesn't talk as much as I do,but his attention and care that he shows to me really means a lot.My mum would always say that sometimes she's jealous of me as my dad would always be on my side and give me whatever I want and I would just laugh.But maybe she was right.Whatever happens,I can always turn to my father and he would always be there for me.Now that I'm a big girl,I would never want to stop being a daddy's girl.I would always be his little girl and I promise that I would always be there for him.Thank you dad.I love you so much.

1 comment: