Friday, April 24, 2009

She


I read her blog this morning and I was really touched by all the things she mention.It seems like only yesterday we met each other.Well,for all I know she was a student from the next class.Then,we became good friends when she was appointed as the English club secretary which means she's my assistant.So all the work we did together actually brought us closer.Well,we do fight a lot..Hahaha..Then came the whole debate team and both of us were in it.We kept supporting each other going through all those hard times.I still remember that night when she was sick and we were practicing for our debate,she still made an effort to be there with us although she was sneezing and shiverring.And when I cried,she would always be there for me.When I had a stage fright,she would always pat me in the beck and say,"Its ok,you did well".

Day by day,we became closer..Every morning we met in school,there's always something to talk about.We shared almost everything from silly crush to our deepest secrets.Then I met her mom.Its funny actually how pretty fast I became familiar with her family.When there's her mom,she and me in the car,its like almost a disco.We would sing our heart out living our life to the fullest.Her mom is just like my mum.That's why she called me the "anak angkat".hahaha
Everytime I need a hand or someone to turn to,she would always be there for me.We're like twins.Similar characters but we do fight a lot...hahaha..From gossiping,to shopping out loud till late night conversation,she's someone I would never tend to lose.
Thank you my dear friend.
Thank you Dhira

2 comments: